Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Purpose & Passion

“TO HAVE PASSION, TO HAVE A DREAM, TO HAVE A PURPOSE IN LIFE.” -DEEPAK CHOPRA

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO FALL ASLEEP WITH A DREAM AND WAKE UP WITH A PURPOSE.

You know there are a few quotes in life that make me all warm and fuzzy but these two really radiate in me. I may seem lost like 97.768% percent of the time and well, that's kind of accurate.  But knowing I have dreams (even if I don't always know what they are) and passion in life gives me a purpose for living.

You know that psych test that I scored a 21/27. I “missed” 6 points because I don't want to harm myself. I may have the most hopeless of days but harming myself will solve nothing. If anything it'll make me more of a burden to the people I work so hard to take care of. Having a purpose in life is probably the only thing that keeps me from completely losing it.

Passion while sometimes heartbreaking is what makes me continue to push and push. A passion to help others in any way I can and in the best way I can. My passion-fueled dream is to bring peace and happiness to people. even if I only reach one person I’ve done something right in this world.


I often wonder how I can manage to be so passionate, so compassionate and optimistic and the most saddening depressing human all in one body. Growing up I often believed that something must be wrong with me because that just wasn’t normal. Well, it might not be normal but I’ve come to accept this facts about myself While I strive to grow from the complainer who cries at the most random of times I know that I am true to my heart. Broken-hearted, hot-mess, and all.

So hold on to your crazy and embrace the fabulous parts of you. That’s my life lesson for today. Because driving down the highway crying my eyes out because I’m exhausted and hangry is only the tip of the iceberg of all the fabulous things deep below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S BEEN ONE WEEK... AND 561 DAYS.... SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME

I haven't written a single blog post in 568 days. I've written in my journal, like, the physical one. Pen to paper has a sense of pe...