Sunday, June 4, 2017

Always Stay Humble and Kind

I've heard a lot of negativity about direct sales. Some from random people, some from people I care about. You know what I've learned? It doesn't matter. As far as my personal journey in direct sales I have had an amazing experience. I love my Advocare friends. They're kind of wonderful. Wanna know what's different? They are genuine caring people.

When is comes to a wellness company, you aren't selling vitamins out of the trunk of your car. You don't have cute leggings or fabulous make up. You have your heart. You have hope. You have passion. Advocare especially is a company built on hopes and dreams. You know how you sell hopes and dreams to people? You care, you make friends, you love one another and you support those friends no matter where they are in their journey. That has to be the most powerful lesson I've learned so far.

When you truly care about people and their goals and you make true lasting friendships your life becomes so much more fulfilled. Having other people love you and support you makes growing as a person so much easier. Yeah, I've lost a good 50lbs on this journey but I would never have accomplished that if I didn't have the supportive community of Advocare and for that I am truly grateful.

An advofriend called me just to check in the other day and that made my entire day. Not that I was needing someone to talk to per se but that someone thought of me and just wanted to see how I was doing. I don't know if she knows how much I admire her but I truly do. When I imagine the type of person I aspire to be he caring personality and her glow truly come to mind every time.

During that phone call we discussed negative thoughts and she quoted a statistic that rang so true in my head. 80% of our thoughts are negative. If they aren't negative they're usually neutral. 

We don't seem to realize how that negativity affects us day in and day out. Mindset is everything. So I decided to take a moment to day and write about some things I am grateful for. Because the best way to offset that negative mindset is to remind yourself of the positive things in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S BEEN ONE WEEK... AND 561 DAYS.... SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME

I haven't written a single blog post in 568 days. I've written in my journal, like, the physical one. Pen to paper has a sense of pe...