Thursday, March 22, 2018

Safety Isn't Fun Anyway, Right?!

A week ago, I decided to step out of my comfort zone just a tiny tip of my toe more adn share workouts online in a public forum for people to go to and find community and encouragement and strength. Still sharing. Still inviting. But I really fell like it's putting something positive around me. I'm doing something for people to help them to grow. If they want it it's there, if not it's hurting absolutely no one. I had to think about that. It will do no harm at all to share my passion. 

That's a big thing to grasp for me. Sharing my words and my feelings and my journey is scary. It's hard for me to overcome that fear that is so deep inside of me but it's not relevant to the good I can do. It will cause me no harm to speak. I feel like I should know that. Sharing this blog over that past 10 months has been such an experience for me. Getting these words out and realizing I really love being able to write without fear of judgement. I'm so glad to be learning that. To be growing as a human being in my own right.

 I have grown in many ways. Accepting responsibility for things. Accepting myself in ways that I never did before. Not trying to change the things about me that don't need to be changed while understanding why I want to modify others about myself. Accepting that I am I constant work in progress. ever changing. Ever evolving just as this universe is. I can be persistent. I can be consistent. I can give myself grace. And I can continue on. Because that one thing Robert Frost learned about life, I have too. It. Goes. On. 

I'm just here to put some positive ripples out into the ocean. I'm hear to be the best I can be for me and for those on this journey with me. For those I walk beside. I make time for my commitments and my responsibilities but forgive myself for my misdoings. That balancing act of life. I can't let the speed bumps I've hit on my personal journey dictate who I serve in life. I can't let me stand in the way of others personal journeys. But sharing my experiences so others can hear and make their own decisions is important. I might have knowledge they never considered and I'm doing them a  disservice to not share. 

I may not know what you need but maybe you need what I have and I am sorry if I haven't shared it with you before. I have hopes and dreams and opportunities. I have a life-altering path to walk but I would love to walk next to you while we find our way. Let's get to it beautiful human! We have much to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S BEEN ONE WEEK... AND 561 DAYS.... SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME

I haven't written a single blog post in 568 days. I've written in my journal, like, the physical one. Pen to paper has a sense of pe...