Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Dear Darla... I Mean Diary


I was told once that this blog was like my diary. That's true, I guess. I have hope that my words might help someone out there but this started as my way to work through my own issues. There is a comment section so is an option to comment so it's not like a real diary. Although, there are posts I don't share. Posts that help me work through thoughts that weigh on my mind. Like depression. Everyone is different when it comes to depression so giving my opinion on one situation or another is really a moot point. Everyone deals or doesn't deal differently. 

That's the lovely thing about this world. No one thinks the same way as the next person. Like I have entire conversations in the car, in my head, in total silence. I know other people do that but since I'm the only one in the conversation it can't be replicated. It's amazing how our minds work sometimes. I spend so much time focusing on the positive and sometimes I wonder if my positivity helps people or annoys them. I've been told often I complain a lot which bothered me so I made it about to bottle everything up and then went to a really dark place. 

The point there? Balance. There is noway I'm gonna just never complain. I'm human I have likes and dislikes and an opinion. It happens. But I don't want negativity to just pour from my soul and I also know that it is impossible to be truly positive all the time. Because again I'm human I have likes and dislikes it happens. Some days I love my body, some days not so much. Good hair days and bad hair days. I go hella hard on the nutrition or the water intake or the exercising and other days I eat cookie dough and play video games. My only plans are to find a healthy balance in life and to know I can't pour from an empty cup. I have to know when to save the $5 and when to buy cheese dip. 

Some days are easier than others but my focus is not giving up and trying to be the best me for the world that surrounds me. Hoping to continue to help people along the way. It's won't always be easy but it will be worth it. I read that somewhere and I agree the hard things are always fun to do but the fun things aren't always easy to get to. Plus as long as I'm consistent and genuine, life seems to be worth it and hopefully I don't make others lives harder. If I can achieve this balance I surely don't expect to be disappointed at the end of this journey and if I am, well, atleast I can say I tried. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S BEEN ONE WEEK... AND 561 DAYS.... SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME

I haven't written a single blog post in 568 days. I've written in my journal, like, the physical one. Pen to paper has a sense of pe...